The headland in which the Casavecchia farm stands is called “hillock of the den”. The toponymy origin of the place can be intuitively attributed to the presence in that forest of a fierce predator: the wolf.
The original structure of the farm belongs to the 1600. During the restoration works, we found some inscriptions on stone with dates of 1630 and 1785. We also discovered a silver coin of the 1791.
Since the 2008 our family, welcome who wants to share with us the contact with nature and love for history and our traditions.